WorkSafe & OHSA Regulation Consulting
WorkSafe BC and OHS Regulations in BC and AB
No matter the size of the business, all employers in BC and Alberta have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of their workers and any other persons entering their worksites. The regulations of WorksafeBC, the Workers Compensation Act, and OHS in BC and OHS in Alberta cover many areas and are constantly being updated as better technology or practices come along. It can be easy to miss a detail or an update and slip into non-compliance. JMB Risk Management has years of experience and training in advising and assisting companies in meeting or exceeding all of the regulations in British Columbia and Alberta.
Having comprehensive occupational and environmental health and safety programs is vital to success in business. Protecting the workforce, equipment and structures through training, detailed written policies and procedures, inspections, audits, and ongoing maintenance and monitoring of OHS/EHS systems, helps prevent and eliminate the risks of incidents, diseases, compensation payouts and penalties.
Health and safety regulation consulting services include:
- Comprehensive OHS/EHS program assessment, development, implementation, auditing, maintenance and monitoring, including design of manuals, policies, procedures, and best practices
- Work with supervisors, managers and employees to identify risks and hazards, then develop and implement corrective measures and achievable improvements
- Personable and ongoing OHS and EHS training for supervisors and staff
- Conduction or support of inspections, incident investigation and safety/compliance audits that meet or exceed compliance with national, provincial and local regulations, as well as internal system policies.
- Maintenance and submission of detailed, written reports
- Development, implementation, and auditing of COR health and safety management systems that meet and exceed regulatory requirements and achieve certification
- Consulting services available for construction, warehousing, retail and many other industries
If you’re in BC or Alberta and want a consultation regarding WorkSafe and OHSA regulations, compliance, management systems and more, contact JMB Risk Management. Free, no-obligation quotes are provided for organizations throughout BC and Alberta, including Vancouver Island, the lower mainland, and the Okanagan.