James Benz, of JMB Risk Management, has provided expert advice as a Health and Safety Consultant for over 10 years for business throughout BC and Alberta. He has worked with many organizations to facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of workplace safety programs and functions.
A sample of the services provided
- OHS program development, auditing and maintenance
- COR program development, auditing and certification
- Independent accident / incident investigation
- Compliance audits
- On-site inspections providing neutral recommendations
- WorkSafe and OHSA consulting services
- Reviewing of statistical data analysis reports and identify needs and trends
- Development of project specific safe job procedures
James received his education and certification through BCIT – Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental program. He also received 4 years of hands on training working with expert Senior Consultants within the industry before starting his own company (JMB Risk Management Ltd.) in 2013.
James’ education and training provide him with the experience and skills to work alongside organizations from various industries including but not limited to construction, manufacturing, retail and office / administrative services.
He prides himself on his interpersonal and communication skills to establish strong working relationships and partnerships. James’ ability to analyse, problem-solve, organize and meet deadlines helps companies manage their risks, protect their workers health and safety, and stay competitive.
JMB Risk Management offers competitive rates for all OHS consulting services in BC, the lower mainland, Vancouver Island, the Okanagan and Alberta. If you have any questions or would like a free, no-obligation needs assessment, contact James at JMB Risk Management.